Whether I’m helping you figure out how to get out from under the stress of your soul sucking job, walking with you through the darkness of postpartum depression and anxiety or how to navigate a world and interactions that don’t always validate your worth and existence,
I am here for you.
I’ve spent the last 8 years helping others overcome obstacles. If you’re feeling stuck, exhausted and unsure where to turn you’ve landed in the right place. Together we will unpack some history and take stock of current circumstances to determine our next move.
My favorite part of my job is witnessing the “ah-ha” moments as my clients gain insight and awareness into the stuff getting in their way.
I’m currently offering counseling services in the West Houston suburb of Katy, Texas, showing up session after session, grateful for the privilege of getting to do this work with my clients. Many people say a therapist’s job is to hold other people’s pain. I believe, instead, that my job is to hold the hope that you can recover from whatever is holding you back until you can claim the peace, joy and satisfaction that lies ahead and hold that hope for yourself.
When I’m not working with my clients, you can find me chasing after my two toddlers between gulps of lukewarm coffee, squeezing in a game of Settlers of Catan (or some other nerdy board game) with my husband or watching trashy reality television while sipping a glass of wine and folding laundry.
- Licensed Professional Counselor- Supervisor
- Texas license # 67124
- MEd Professional Counseling
- University of Houston (2010)
- BA Psychology
- Texas A&M University (2008)
Relevant Experience, Training and Certifications
- Private practice clinical experience providing therapy to individuals in an outpatient setting
- 7 years experience professionally serving the LGBTQ+ community of Houston in a non-profit setting
- Completion of 20 hour Postpartum Support International Training (July 2018)